- INFORMATION TO USERS
SEDAL, S.L.U., henceforth THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is responsible for the handling of the User’s personal data, and the User is hereby informed that this data will be dealt with according to the terms set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, dated 27th April, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of people with respect to the handling of personal data and the free circulation of this data, according to which the following information on handling is being provided:
Purpose of handling: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen in this handling are:
- Sending advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other present or future electronic or physical means that make it possible to maintain commercial communication. This communication will be made by THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will be related to its products and services, or those of any collaborators or suppliers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- The performing of statistical studies.
- Dealing with orders, questions, or any type of request that the user makes, through any of the means of contact at the user’s disposal.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Criteria for preserving data: the data will be preserved for handling as long as there is a mutual interest in doing so, and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, the data will be deleted with suitable security measures in order to guarantee that it has pseudonyms or is totally destroyed.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless it is legally required.
The User’s rights:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify, transfer, and eliminate one’s data, or limit and oppose its handling.
- The right to present a complaint before the controlling authority (agpd.es) if one considers that the handling of their data doesn’t comply with prevailing legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: SEDAL, S.L.U.. QUIMICA, 2 08740 SANT ANDREU DE LA BARCA (BARCELONA). Email: moc.lades@dpol
- OBLIGATORY OR FACILITATING NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Through marking the corresponding boxes and entering the data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented in downloaded forms, users expressly, unequivocally, and freely accept that their data is necessary for the provider to attend to their request, and the inclusion of data in the other fields is voluntarily provided. The User guarantees that the personal data facilitated to THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY is true and assumes the responsibility of informing of any change in the same.
THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be granted in any case to third parties and that whenever personal data is granted, express consent will be sought, and Users will be clearly informed of the same. All of the data requested on the website is obligatory, as it is necessary in order to provide optimal service to the User. If all of the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will completely meet the user’s needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
According to the terms set out in prevailing legislation regarding the protection of personal data, THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all of the terms of GDPR regulations for the handling of the personal data that it is responsible for, particularly regarding the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, which states that they should be handled legally, faithfully, and transparently with respect to the interested party, and suitable, pertinent, and limited to what is necessary in terms of the purposes for which the information is being handled.
THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented technical and organisational policies that are suitable for applying the security measure established in the GDPR for the purpose of protecting the rights and freedom of Users and it has provided them with the information necessary to exercise them.