SEDAL is a leading global manufacturer of components for the faucet and sanitary industry. Founded in 1984, SEDAL is present in over 40 countries around the world, which provides us with a broad knowledge of the market. A team of designers and engineers takes care of achieving new technical standards to keep our customers satisfied. Deep know how in critical faucet components such as ceramic mixing cartridges, headworks, thermostatic cartridges, flexible connections, metering devices or diverters leads us to be the preferred supplier for most of the largest faucet manufacturers worldwide.
Barcelona Center of Excellence is the reference in technology and development through which all the organization reflects itself. The models is based on continuous improvement and on strengthening the R&D in order to reach the market with the most advanced product and satisfy our customers.
- New noise laboratory certified by Idiada
- New test laboratory and life cycle equipment
- New rapid prototyping cell
- Automated manufacturing model: Lean manufacturing, One piece flow, Poka Yoke, Kanban system and 100% in-line quality control.
- 50% increase in Engineering department.